Saturday, October 6, 2012

On My Heart.

If you knew my heart you would know..
1) That I miss my family like crazy.

2) That I find it really weird not to be in school right now.

3) That lately someone who was once one of my best friends has been on my heart like crazy over the last few weeks. And that I want desperately to rebuild her friendship.

4) You would also know that I am praying for my future husband, and every day I feel like I will never be good enough for him. You would also know that I am continually reminded by christ that I am worthy of someone who loves me and respects me.



5) You would also know that my heart pretty much explodes with joy every time my sister or mom sends me a picture of my beautiful niece and nephew. 

6) You would also know that I am incredibly grateful for random texts/calls/emails/tweets of encouragement from my friends.

7) You would also know that it hurts my heart to be away from my friends, and watch their growing families, marriages, and relationships. 

8) You would know that I almost got on a plane on Sept 14th to fly home to surprise two of my best friends on their wedding day (sept 15th), the only reason I didn't was because I had to work.


9) You would know that every time I see a birth I literally tear up and become overwhelmed with joy. 

10) You would also know that my heart aches for a friend of mine who is having a hard time transitioning back into everyday life. 

11) you would know that I am overcome by emotions probably 98% of the time lately. Both happy and sad ones. 

12) You would also know that my heart is fragile and is easily broken. 

13) you would know that I have more love in my heart than I know what to do with.

14) you would also know that God is putting a mission in my heart, and I am not sure how to go about making it a reality. 

15) You would know how important you are in my life, even if I don't keep in touch as much as I should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment