Thursday, September 13, 2012

Carson Jr. (AKA My boy!)

After a crazy week of partial placenta abruption, hypertension, irregular contractions, lots of tears, and lots of love My beautiful nephew was born into this big crazy world. 
I have never in my life wanted to be home as much as I do right now.
I am so thankful for technology. 
When my sister was in labor and getting ready to push my mom was able to call me. I was able to be in northern Newfoundland and be in Nova Scotia at the same time. 
I was able to listen to my sister bring life into this world. 
I was able to hear the silence when he came out with his cord around his neck multiple times. I was able to here the anxiety in the room that was there while waiting for him to take his first breath. I was able to hear the cries of relief when he did. 
Within minutes I was send a few pictures of my beautiful 8.4 lbs boy. 
Mind you this all took place while I was at work. So not only did I hear this all but my co-workers were all waiting in anticipation all day long and witnessed me bawling while hearing this all take place. My co workers where there celebrating with me. It was amazing.
So here are a few pictures, taken from my family of course!

Big Sister getting ready to meet her "Brodder"
Kisses!

Nanny (AKA my mom)

First kisses!

Big boy!


Great Gramma Reid (AKA my nan) 

Hailie:
You did amazing! You are a rock star. Soon enough you will be home with your babies. Your strength blows me away. I love you so much! I hope your birthday was everything you wanted it to be this year. Happy Birthday!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like everyone went through a lot, especially mom and baby. Welcome to the world little one. You are a champion.

    ReplyDelete