Sunday, August 5, 2012

Getting healthy

It is time for me to get healthy.
I have been putting it off for years. I am treating God's temple with disrespect. I put garbage into my body, when I should be putting nutritious food into it instead. I have not been being active at all. I have let my weight spiral out of control.

I have been displaying signs and symptoms of type two diabetes now for about 6 months. I have been avoiding going to a doctor, because let's face it I am a nurse, and nurses make the worst patients. It has been getting a bit worse in the last few weeks. I have been taking my sugar randomly at work and have seen it anywhere from 15.6 to 3.4 normal is between 4.5-and 6.5. So it appears that I can not avoid it any longer and need to see a doctor, and get it under control before I have more issues.

So here I am to say that I am making a commitment to being more active, eating healthier, and emptying my body of garbage (both physically and mentally).

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back at your blog. Keep us informed on making an appointment to get checked on your sugars.

    ReplyDelete