Sunday, August 5, 2012

New blog. New life. New Journey.

As you can see, this is my new blog.
I have decided to get back into blogging. Mostly because I have been feeling convicted. God has been telling me for a long time that my spiritual gift is encouragement. I have done everything in my power to ignore this and try to deny its truthfulness. But alas, God always wins.

Through this blog I hope to build people up, encourage people, and give people a chance to see that not everyone has it all together. I want to honour God through my words, and be a living testimony to his peace, joy, fulfillment, contentment, and newness.

I want to be a noise in this world, a joy filled noise that no one can ignore!

If you don't know me, or if you do for that matter, and you want to chat, or get to know me better stay tuned. This blog will be open, honest me. Send me an email, add me to Facebook, or follow my twitter.

I look forward to "meeting" you all and getting to know you.

2 comments: