Thursday, August 23, 2012

The tour: The main floor

Part of moving to northern newfoundland involved me moving into my first real "home". I thought I would share with you all what I have done with my newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 story apartment. So here you have it:


I have an obsession with movies, and the big bang theory. I love my awesome crayon art, that I actually made. I also enjoy having my degree hanging on my wall!


Dad's old chair!


My new couch and table. Please note the puzzle located on the table. obviously I have not changed. The best thing about this room is those three picture frames, filled with my amazing friends and families and memories made with the same. 


My beautiful kitchen. Oh so wonderful.


My AWESOME cookie jar. yes it is a pig. and yes it has eggs on the back of it! BHAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful Tiff. Can't wait to see more photos of your new place

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! love it. congrats on the new place!

    ReplyDelete