Sunday, August 5, 2012

God's Kingdom


*this was written on 11-07-11*

In the last month God has truly broken my heart. Broken it for his kingdom. 
Everywhere I look I see people who are hurting, people who are so caught up in the world that they don't even realize they are dead inside. And every time I see them my heart breaks more. 
I want to pour myself (and thus jesus) into these people. 
I want to give them jesus
I want them to experience the peace, and joy that they can experience because of jesus dying on the cross. 
I want God to move them.

Over the last few weeks I feel like God has shown me so much. I feel like God has been waving opportunities in my face for the last 6 months and I am just now seeing them.

So here I stand, or rather sit while typing, with my arms open wide yelling "use me". 
I will pour into the people God has given me more than ever before over the next 6 months. I will do my best to let God's glory, grace, and mercy shine threw me. 

What will you do over the next 6 months for God's kingdom?

No comments:

Post a Comment