Sunday, August 19, 2012

What you need to know about her:

Over at little miss momma I read a beautiful post written about one of her best friends. It got me thinking about who my best friend is and what I would write about her. So alas this post was born! So sit back and enjoy meeting my best friend.

Jenna Lynn Gould.

Who is she?
She is my best friend.
On a Sunday 8 years ago She called me. Out of the blue, having never spent any one on one time together before, having never had a relationship before. She called and we literally talked for hours. We found some many things that we had in common in that 2 hour phone conversation, and decided we would be friends. I guess you can say the rest was history.


So who is Jenna? 
Jenna is a beautiful women with a heart bigger than anyone I know. Jenna has been there for me through thick and thin. When there was no one else I could turn to there was Jenna. always. without question.


Jenna gets me. She knows how I think and reason. She knows my heart and what I dream of. 
Jenna is a go getter, when she sees something she wants, she goes and gets it. She puts in the hard work to get what she wants.
She has amazing work ethic, and would do anything for anyone.


Jenna has amazing intuition. She just has to look at me or talk to me and she seems to know what I need. She knows when to me quite and listen. She knows when to speak up. She knows when I need someone to tell me I am being stupid. She has a way of building me up that no else has. She is amazing.


She is a beautiful women of God. She lives her life for our God. 
She inspires me. 
She is humble. 
She is full of grace. 


She is trustworthy.
 She is gentle. 
She is kind. 


She is patient. 
She has compassion. 
She is my best friend. 


Jenna, Thank-you for being the best friend I could ever ask for. You are amazing. You have been a huge influence in my life. You have always been there for me. I hope that I have been even half the friend for you as you have been for me. I love you so much. Forever and always your "Drug buddy". 

1 comment:

  1. aww what a sweet tribute to your best friend! she is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete